JOIN OUR TEAM Stars Group is a leading fashion retail company that operates award-winning brands such as (GEOX, SKECHERS, and CROCS) our chain of stores spread across Jordan.
We are interested in speaking with a professional to fulfill the following position:
A Warehouse Manager oversees operations at a warehouse or storage facility to ensure that all incoming and outgoing inventory is processed according to schedule.
Your duties include preparing schedules for Warehouse Associates, training new employees on how to use machinery, and monitoring compliance with safety standards
• Audit and report inventory while making recommendations on which items to order and restock
• Manage warehouse associates, monitoring work and ensuring the safe use of warehouse equipment
• Establish warehouse practices and protocols to achieve an efficient warehouse
• Set warehouse and team goals in collaboration with executive management and other team leads
• Monitor workplace performance and lead training initiatives to improve employees
• Keep up to date on the latest safety regulations
• Communicate with other departments to ensure products are shipped in a timely manner
• Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing programs.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• good teamworking skills.
• managerial skills.
• time management ability.
• interpersonal skills.
• verbal and written communication skills.
• logical reasoning.
• numerical skills.
• technical skills.
• A high school diploma or general education degree required
• 3 years of relevant experience.
Instructions for Applying:
Please use the job you are applying for in the subject line. Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org