1. Prepare and process purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
2. Control each purchasing order budgets.
3. Ensuring an appropriate order flow with the compliance to organizational policies.
4. Cooperation with the finance department to resolve invoice and pricing issues.
5. Management of the communication with the sub suppliers, contractors and customers.
6. Monitoring and evaluation of all orders as well as preparation of order reports.
7. Maintain a database of suppliers list, supplier’s evaluation records, and PR/PO records.
8. Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors.
9. Negotiate lower pricing.
10. Track, measure and analyze each order expenditures.
11. Provide reports for upper management.
12. Processes invoices with the suppliers, service providers and clients including preparation of packing lists or any logistics processing involved.
13. Process different type bank guarantees in coordination with the financial dept.
14. Additional tasks, in line with the logistics team activities, may be required by the manager.